Colorado Custom Elevator & Lift Inc. is looking to hire the right candidate to become a part of our rapidly growing company. We are a local, family owned and operated, full service Elevator Company specializing in installations, both commercial and residential, maintenance and service on existing equipment, as well as modernization and repairs. We pride ourselves on being a quality run business that truly exemplifies professionalism, craftsmanship, customer service and satisfaction. We are looking for someone who holds true to these qualities. This opportunity will provide many elements for the right individual to utilize their strengths and experience.
- Work directly with Service Managers, Service Coordinator and Dispatchers.
- Preparing Maintenance contracts for existing customers.
- Tracking expiration dates and preparing contract renewals for existing customers.
- Drafting repair proposals for existing customers.
- Faxing, emailing, uploading, and mailing proposals and contracts to customers.
- Accurately responding to customers’ inquiries regarding contracts/proposals via phone and/or email.
- Following up with customers regarding proposals/contracts that have been sent out and maintain status of proposed work.
- Receiving completed new construction customers into the service department.
- Processing any signed documents received and updating existing customer folders which includes but is not limited to ordering necessary documentation from external contacts.
- Other related tasks as the Company deems necessary and/or assigns.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ Service Industry experience
- Strong telephone skills with knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and multitask all aspects of work
- Must have a Clean/Valid Driver’s License