The Regional Sales Manager Of Colorado Custom Lift, Inc. is responsible for the overall management and operation of the company as a going concern; managing sales, installation and advertising, such that the company is profitable and competitive in its product and service offerings to customers in Colorado. The primary products to be offered will be those manufactured by RMEP; other home accessibility products may be sold in order to provide a more complete range of products per customer demand.
Managerial duties to include supervision of installation technicians, job planning, site inspection and overall control of expenses.
Competitive Salary and Benefits offered.
- Developing Colorado sales department, including the travel required to develop and maintain outside sales in the field.
- Oversees lead control, pricing, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and manages sales and support programs to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Oversees preparation of sales proposals and pricing; participates in sales presentations as needed.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures.
- Coordinates team strategic sales meetings and training sessions.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Monitors overall activities of the sales department; identifies problem areas and directs corrective actions.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as required to develop brand recognition.
- At least 5 years related experience.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player.