Colorado Custom Elevator & Lift Inc. is looking to hire the right human resources candidate to become a part of our rapidly growing company. We are a local, family owned and operated, full service Elevator Company specializing in installations, both commercial and residential, maintenance and service on existing equipment, as well as modernization and repairs. We pride ourselves on being a quality run business that truly exemplifies professionalism, craftsmanship, customer service and satisfaction. We are looking for someone who holds true to these qualities. This opportunity will provide many elements for the right individual to utilize their strengths and experience.
Key Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Office Manager.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist with company CET Apprentice Program.
- Assist with preparation of payroll data, input and maintenance of files in payroll system.
- Assist in the management of all timesheets, attendance records, time tracking, vacation, sick and personal time.
- Assist in the administration of group benefit plans and 401K Plan.
- Assist in the management of employee changes i.e. home address/title changes/etc.
- Assist with updating and maintaining employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist with company functions, meetings, training seminars and HR projects such as Performance Reviews, Applicant Tracking, Background Checks and Drug Testing programs.
- Assist with job descriptions, job postings, recruiting, new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Assist with the management and scheduling of employee reviews.
- Assist with employee handbook updates and distribution.
- Assist with Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, Disability, Auto Accident, and EEOC forms and claims.
- Other related tasks as the company deems necessary and/or assigns.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Previous employment in the HR field is a must
- A high level of confidentiality
- Extremely detail oriented, confident and motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employee laws and regulations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Clean/valid driver’s license