Colorado Custom Elevator & Lift Inc. is looking to hire the right candidate to become a part of our rapidly growing company. We are a local, family owned and operated, full service Elevator Company specializing in installations, both commercial and residential, maintenance and service on existing equipment, as well as modernization and repairs. We pride ourselves on being a quality run business that truly exemplifies professionalism, craftsmanship, customer service and satisfaction. We are looking for someone who holds true to these qualities. This opportunity, working as a part of a mid-sized family owned business, will provide many elements for the right individual to utilize their strengths and experience.
- Repair Hydraulic and Traction Elevators, Wheelchair Lifts and Dumbwaiters from light to heavy repair, from pit ladders, zone locks, escape hatch switches and toe guards to replacing/shortening hoist and governor cables, sheaves and machine work, piston packing’s, door repairs, violation/Category 1 correction work etc.
- Perform routine inspections and periodic tests
- Liaison between Job Superintendents, Building Owners/Representatives, Supervisors and Office
- Maintain accurate jobsite records
- Prepare lists of required work on existing equipment
- Keep company supplied vehicle clean, neat and presentable at all times
Qualifications / Required Skills
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a repair mechanic for both Hydraulic and Traction Elevators, Wheelchair Lifts and Dumbwaiters
- Clean/valid driver’s license
- OSHA 10 Course/Training completion
- Thorough knowledge of Electrical Schematics
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of manufactures of structural equipment, controllers, signal/fixtures and door equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with assistants, job superintendents, supervisors and office to include thorough knowledge of all elevator component terms