Colorado Custom Elevator & Lift Inc. is looking to hire the right candidate to become a part of our rapidly growing company. We are a local, family owned and operated, full service Elevator Company specializing in installations, both commercial and residential, maintenance and service on existing equipment, as well as modernization and repairs. We pride ourselves on being a quality run business that truly exemplifies professionalism, craftsmanship, customer service and satisfaction. We are looking for someone who holds true to these qualities. This opportunity, working as a part of the service department for a small business, will provide many elements for the right individual to utilize their strengths and experience.
- Jobsite, vendor, customer and ad hoc pickups and deliveries as assigned, in and outside of New York State.
(Deliveries and pickups may be assisted or unassisted)
- Maintain order of daily use Truck.
- Assist with warehouse duties as assigned by supervisor included but not limited to;
- Keeping warehouse clean, organized and safe.
- Processing trash removal.
- Stocking shelves.
- Maintaining truck fleet.
- Shipping and receiving as needed.
- Other related tasks as the company deems necessary and/or assigns.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Air Brake Endorsement, a class B or Higher CDL a plus.
- Clean Valid Driver’s License.
- Medium duty truck driving experience.
- Forklift certification-company will provide training.
- OSHA10 certification-company will provide training.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds.
- Perform all duties in a timely manner as required.